666 Scared? - *CLOSED*

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

666 Scared? - *CLOSED*
CodenStuff
Hello,

This contest is now over. Congratulations to Nery for submitting the scariest video (I wasnt realy scared :D ). Thanks to everyone who took part and I hope you return and get involved with future contests.

CAUTION
This post may contain content that is unsuitable for younger audiences and you may find some of the content quite disturbing. If you continue to read this post and view its content then that is YOUR choice and we will NOT be held responsible for any fainting, nightmares or uncontrollable loss of bodily fluids.

This is a contest for all you psychos. witches, goblins, gouls, zombies and freaks out there ...you know who you are :lol: hehehahahahahhaaaaa!!!

As halloween is quickly approaching and I havent had the *@#£ scared out of me in ages im giving you all the chance to scare me to death (not literally). Search high and low all over the internet and for the scariest, funniest, freakiest and the most groosome images or videos you can find and post them on here for all to see.

We will place to best into a vote on 28th October and the winner will be announced on halloween (31st October). Winner will get "VIP Status" or upgraded to "Supreme VIP".

Good luck everyone, or should I say bad luck everyone ;) :twisted:

Happy scaring devil;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: 666 Scared?
Nery
I don't need a website to scare you like hell:

I have hacked Code'n'Stuff Administrator panel and I got all your personal data and I posted it into another forum! devil;

joking... lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8
and
http://www.razoric.com/Scary-Maze-Game- ... g-Game+620

Good Luck and Happy Fear!
Neki
Top Poster
Top Poster

Neki
MasterCoding
Top Poster
Top Poster

MasterCoding
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Nery, Neki and MasterCoding I didnt even flinch :P lol

Mastercoding your video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9nqeLYI ... re=related was funny :lol: made me laugh :lol:

Nery thats ok because I just hacked your computer and looked at picture files, you shouldnt take pictures of yourself like that its illegal lol.

Keep posting cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Nery thats ok because I just hacked your computer and looked at picture files, you shouldnt take pictures of yourself like that its illegal lol.

I've no pictures of myself stored in my computer >:)
Neki
Top Poster
Top Poster

Neki
Nery, CodenStuff is just kidding.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
I know, I just screwed him up ^^
Doctorfrost
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Re: 666 Scared? - * VOTE NOW *
Doctorfrost
Hey guys before I take a look, I'd just like to know if this is horror or just a halloween video. I'm only asking because I get easily scared.
Doctorfrost
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Re: 666 Scared? - * VOTE NOW *
Doctorfrost
Alright I took a look at the first one and I'm already scared. So I won't look at the rest. Good job Nery
13 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Competitions”