Design our logo

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
83 posts Page 8 of 9
Manitara
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Design our logo
Manitara
I will post two colours, but first the original, i can do it in red, what do you think guys ? :)

Red Version

Blue Version

I can add to it, if anything is needed! Let me Know!! :)
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

tvs praveen
Manitara wrote:
I will post two colours, but first the original, i can do it in red, what do you think guys ? :)

Red Version

Blue Version

I can add to it, if anything is needed! Let me Know!! :)
Its too good, Next time do the design like LED Display! :D

Keep it up cooll;
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Please request to CodeNStuff to leave features below

1. Users to remove comments from those own posts

2. Users can able to delete posted post at any time

**mmmm This feature is only available to the Moderators, as if you deleted something you should'nt it could cause a whole host of problems.......

and we dont want that :)

Chris
Manitara
Just Registered
Just Registered

Manitara
*lol*
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

tvs praveen
hungryhounduk wrote:
Please request to CodeNStuff to leave features below

1. Users to remove comments from those own posts

2. Users can able to delete posted post at any time

**mmmm This feature is only available to the Moderators, as if you deleted something you should'nt it could cause a whole host of problems.......

and we dont want that :)

Chris
Okay :D
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

tvs praveen
Hi CodeNStuff when you add all our banners to rotation? :?

Its taking too longer time, Please add all our banners to the rotation
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Im waiting to make sure the site is running properly first because we have had issues recently and I dont realy want to make any changes until everything is sorted out.

Also your banners should be kept within the original stye using our logo in the same spot with your own background design. A template can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=252&start=50#p5574 cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

tvs praveen
CodenStuff wrote:
Hello,

Im waiting to make sure the site is running properly first because we have had issues recently and I dont realy want to make any changes until everything is sorted out.

Also your banners should be kept within the original stye using our logo in the same spot with your own background design. A template can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=252&start=50#p5574 cooll;
Okay now i replaced all your banners with your logo, Now add all of my banners :D
tvs praveen
Top Poster
Top Poster

tvs praveen
Hi, Here is all of my banners with original CodeNStuff logo, Please add it in rotation :D

- Tvs Praveen

hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Tvs
**not being horrible, but you really should have Tidied up the edges of the Logo**

If you are using Photoshop

1. open the Banner Template

2. Select the Banner Logo TEXT (Just the text ), If its a Png file then you should be able to click on the LAYER THUMBNAIL and hold Ctrl as you click it, and it should select the Text and not the empty space.

**If it not a Png file and is a Jpg or whatever with a white background then use the selection tool to select the all the white area/s and then delete the white, you might have to still sort the edge of the Logo out.

**TIP1: Create a new layer below the logo and fill with Black, then when you have deleted the white areas or adjusted the edges you will be able to see if there is anymore that need sorting...Then delete the Black layer when u are done...

**TIP2: If you take too much of the edge off and the logo is slightly smaller, Then you can go to layer EFFECTS and add a Black STROKE of about 1 or 2 pixels which will give you the nice black outline round the Logo.

3. Goto SELECT on the Top Menu in Pshop and Select "Inverse"from the list, this will invert the selection so that the outside edge of the text is selected.

4. You can either do this TWO ways

WAY 1. go to SELECT and choose Modify and choose CONTRACT and Contract the selection by 1 Pixel then GoTo SELECT again and choose Invert to INVERT the Selection so that it has the outer area selected, Then press Delete or CLEAR from the EDIT Menu.

WAY 2. go to SELECT and Choose FEATHER and feather the edge by 1 pixel .. then Invert the selection again so that the outer edge has been selected then press Clear from The EDIT Menu.

Hope this Helps cooll;

Chris
83 posts Page 8 of 9
Return to “Competitions”