An a-MAZE-ing Contest *CLOSED*

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Contributors
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Re: An a-MAZE-ing Contest
Nery
xD, its so damn frustrating >_<
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Week one is over and ive calculated all the scores/times and found the best one. Seen as only 1 person has managed to successfully complete the maze lol the winner this week is: Martin64.

So congratulations to you Martin64, you have been elevated to codenstuffs highest rank of "Supreme VIP" cooll;

As this is the start of the second week and to give you all a better chance of completing the maze and submitting your scores I have updated the code so you now get "3" chances before the alarm goes off. This change should give you all a good advantage and make it that little bit easier to complete.

Remember you can play and submit your score as many times as you want for the next week.

Download:Amazing3.zip

Good luck cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Congratulations Martin! cooll;
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Martin
thanks
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Well we have reached the end of our second week in this contest with our first weeks winner Martin64 completing the maze.

We had 2 people successfully complete the maze this week, unfortunately neither of them are registered yet. One of them was a clear winner completing the maze in 22 minutes but he/she isnt a registered member omg; shock horror!!! cryer; . I have sent him/her an email and as soon he/she registers he/she will get instant VIP status, well done whoever you are cooll;

Ill let the contest run for another week and see if anyone manages it again. ;)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
22 Minutes? OMG, after 1 hour moving my mouse very slowly I crashed in the last line, when I've some more time I'll try it again.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Codenstuff
I'm afraid i tried it so many times and crashed each time that i gave up after about 60 goes :oops: So i got into some graphics instead :) But i have to commend you on a great little program and a BIG UP to all those who actually had the Patience and a steady hand to complete it. wahooo; wahooo;

Respect to all

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

Well its the end of the third and final week and im sorry to say that noone has managed to complete the maze this week, I guess I made it harder than I thought lol.

Atleast we had 2 great winners so congratulations to both of you cooll; . I am now closing this contest and I will bring you something else in the next couple of days, I dont know what it is yet but ill do my best to make it fun, exciting and challenging...but not too hard.

A big thankyou to everyone who participated and I hope you can take part in the next contest.

Thank you cooll;
28 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Competitions”