An a-MAZE-ing Contest *CLOSED*

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

An a-MAZE-ing Contest *CLOSED*
CodenStuff
Hello Everyone,

Yes we have a brand new contest and this time you dont need to make anything or create or build anything. This time its a bit of fun but requires a very steady hand and alot of concentration.

[center]THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED - THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK UP THE CHALLENGE AND CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS[/center]

Have you ever seen or heard of a mouse running around in a maze to get the cheese?, well this is kindof the same thing and here is what you need to do. When you run the application below you must first click the "GO!" button and then guide your mouse(computer mouse) around the maze collecting all the red tokens as you progress. Once you have found and clicked on all the tokens a green exit box will appear at the top-right of the screen and you need to navigate yourself around the maze and click on the exit box to complete the game.

But be carefull because ALL the walls of the maze are attached to an alarm system and if you touch the walls the alarm goes off and you have to start again cryer; .

If you are lucky enough to complete the maze you will be given the opportunity to submit your score and the person with the fastest time at the end of each week wins!. You can play and submit your score/time as many times as you want!.

The prizes are as follows:

If you are a Registered user you will be given the rank of "VIP Member" giving you access to the VIP area.
If you are already a VIP Member you will be given the rank of "Supreme VIP" which gives you unlimited access to all current and future zones and content on codenstuff.com.

You now get 3 chances. You can hit/jump a wall twice without settings off the alarm but if you hit a wall for a third time you set the alarm off and you have to restart. (you will not be notified the first 2 times you hit a wall so be very very carefull :P )

CLOSED

Good luck! cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
kimbo

Re: An a-MAZE-ing Contest
kimbo
heya i hav been playin this but da squiggly bits are so hard are da eny cheats hehe xMWAHx
xxx i want 2b ur babys momma xxx
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi Codenstuff
Wow you really made this Hard didnt you :lol:
I have tried it about 20 times and each time i have crashed and Burned :roll:

Nice one!

Chris
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello hungryhounduk and kimbo,

I was playing it myself last night and took me a couple of hours but I managed to complete it. You need a VERY steady hand and alot of concentration lol, you can do it :D

Kimbo im sorry theres no cheats :P , you can jump walls though by moving your mouse very very fast but it doesnt always work.

Sorry about my bad maze drawing skills . Good luck cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Awh this is so frustrating >_<
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Robby
Hi,

I made it all the way to lvl 5 but crashed... :(

I m trying to finish it.

What happens if u finish it would you recive a code or something ?

Robby1998
My current Projects Listed Below:
Toixt++ Text Editor Just 10 or less more features to go!
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Robby
i finished it 8 times and that is my high score

i bet people finished it like more than 10 but mine is 8 i will try again D
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello robby1998,

When you finish the maze and click the green exit box in the top-right hand corner you will get a popup which will ask you for your codenstuff.com username and then you hit the submit button to submit your score :D

Hope your enjoying the game cooll;
Robby
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Robby
o ok and also how many lvls are there like how many times u need to get the red thing becuz if it is like alot then i will concerntrate hard or something just wanna know how many of the red buttons to get?

TY..

Robby1998
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello,

There are 9 red tokens(buttons) that you need to click, they dont appear randomly they always appear in the exact same order so you can try work out a strategy/route to take in order to get them quicker ;)

It can be done, ive done it myself but took me a couple of hours lol.

Good luck!
28 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Competitions”