[Competition] Design and Development

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Hello everyone,

I've won a few competitions on here (Thanks #CodenStuff) and also been given the games from #Codex, thanks! I feel like it's my time to give back too!

What's up for grabs?
How do you win these?

1. I need a logo that says 'Diverse Business IT Services'

2. I'd like to see someone attempt a web mail client, a way to read emails in your web browser using something like PHP

3. I'd also like to see a mail client for the desktop, I've seen many examples of SMTP but no POP3 clients yet!

4. One page website design

Pick from one of the above, and all entries will get a poll, and the winner of the poll will be given the link for the games.

Competition ends Wednesday 19th November Midnight Timezone: 9:30+ GMT

Goodluck everyone! :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Interested in the WebDesign :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Reminder to everyone this competition ends tomorrow night
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Competition closed yesterday, the only entry was visualtech's, he sent a picture of it in a private message a few days ago.

Congratulations #visualtech you won! I will send the link for the games via pm.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Competitions”