Wacky Weekend Contest #1

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Whose game do you like the most?

23%
Dummy1912
8%
Mark
15%
smashapps
No votes
comathi
8%
lolxot
46%
kolega28

Total votes: 13

Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wacky Weekend Contest #1
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Welcome to our first Wacky Weekend contest.

*** Contest is now closed - please vote for your favourite entry ***

From now on we will have contests with great prizes up for grabs (hopefully) on a weekly basis

Can I get a "Woop, woop!" wahooo;

Our first contest gives you a chance to win a FULL copy of RPG Maker VX Ace - complete with extra graphic and sound resources:

Info from the RPG Maker website: http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/products/pro ... ker-vx-ace
RPG Maker VX Ace improves every aspect of RPG creation, making it not only the latest, but also the greatest engine in the RPG Maker Series. With multiple tileset support, full autoshadow control, and a flexible features system, Ace gives you the most powerful RPG making tools ever.

Ace provides all the tools you will need to make the game you've always dreamed of. Make your game, your way with all the following features:

An enhanced map editor to build your world.
A Character/Enemy/Skill/Equipment Database with a new powerful, flexible Features system.
New event options, including playing Ogg Theora video.
Expanded default resources, including a built-in Character Generator to form your own custom sprites and faces.
A prize worth at least $100/£60

"I want it, tell me what I have to do to win it..TELL ME NOW!" I hear you shouting

To be in with a chance of winning this prize all you have to do is make a game - simple.

The game can be made in VB, C#, HTML5....or whatever rocks your boat. I don't care as long as you make it yourself!.

It can be any type of game and as complex or as simple as you like. When you've finished creating your game just submit your entry in a reply to the topic so we can have a play.

Contest ends Midnight Sunday 15th June (GMT) and then we will put all the entries in to a 5-day poll for people to vote for their favourite entry.

The winner will be decided next Friday 20th June and the entry with the most votes is the winner.

So get creating, coding, developing, imagineering and get your entries in before the contest closes.

Have fun and good luck cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Wacky Weekend Contest #1
Dummy1912
here you go
my egg desert game

just be sure you don't add your score online because
don't think this will be up again

been a while i looked :lol:
sorry help file not available :?

but let me quick explain:

press start
Enter your name
you choice : normal , medium , hard
press play to begin the game
hurry before the time is UP :twisted:

then follow the eggs and press them in the same order

good luck

have fun

This file is hosted off-site.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
Mark
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Mark
Hello,

this is my first comp that I have entered im not very good at vb.net but I have at least taken the time and effort to enter this one.

This game is crap but its an entry, im thinking of adding more levels and that in the near future.

I give you 100 seconds lol to match the pair.

Hope you like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://www.mbappz.com
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Here is my entry,

You didn't specify how many entries we can put in but here are two I not long finished. Vb Boggle Mania and Maths Touch Pal

Vb Boggle Mania:

You get a board of letters randomly generated, and you are given three minutes to find as many words as possible, each game you have an option to set a new board and find even more boards, reset or start a new game.

Image:

Maths Touch Pal:

Maths Touch Pal is a maths game that lets you type in maths answers, or drag the answer to the box in the screen, you have three difficulties Easy, medium and hard, and it is time based, lose score if you answer wrong!

Image:

I hope you enjoy my entries :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
This is the project I chose to do in IT as my final evaluation. It's a very dumbed-down version of Temple Run, but it works and it uses OpenGL to render 3D game elements.

To jump or change direction, click and drag your mouse (up to jump, left to turn left, right to turn right).

To slide to the left or to the right, use "A" and "W".

The project I had submitted for evaluation used a custom DLL I wrote to use the inclinometer on some Windows 8 tablets, but I removed that feature for the purpose of the challenge, since not everyone would be using it anyway.

Enjoy! :)
lolxot
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

lolxot
Hey,

I made Parkour game from scratch using java. The goal is to get a high score by avoiding the obstacles by jumping over them.

Because I was pretty busy this weekend and I was only able to put like 5 hours or so into the game(including writing the whole engine) I didn't have time to make a player animation but maybe I'll add that that later including some other stuff.
ParkourGame.zip
Last edited by lolxot on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
Survival Stories

Ooh! Ooh! Got 30 mins better upload this quick.

So I've recently been working on a project, now this is W.I.P. and, really really W.I.P. I mean it. But basically the plan is for it to be a up to 4-player online (or single player) survival game where you have to build up on your own island, starting by chopping up trees and stuff and slowly getting more and more built on your very own island, you also have to survive the wolves while you do this. It will have voice chat built in, I think it would be very fun to play with your friends.

I might keep this updated in its own thread as there's lots of work to do, and feedback is always nice. It's made in C# and Javascript on the Unity engine. Enjoy!

Screens:

Main Menu

Game Scene

Game Dev

Download (Warning, very very Alpha):

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!AtJBGDDJ!p_Z3vNeV1 ... QrCtxD7b0o

OSX: https://mega.co.nz/#!UsIwWCSZ!mYbLrMKQc ... sa1PSYPjYQ
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Congratulations #kolega28 on winning the member vote for best game entry in this contest cooll;

Details on how to claim your prize will be PM'd to you shortly.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Competitions”