Challenge of the month (Mar-Apr)

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Challenge of the month (Mar-Apr)
Codex

Hello,

I know what it feels like sitting there, bored, with no idea of what the next program should be. Therefore, I'm going to post one idea to start off with, and the best one that wins will get a surprise award.

What I'm thinking of is a music player. Not like any other music player though, but one that collects your songs from multiple sources such as Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes, Grooveshark to name some.

To access different sources you could use API's or simply go into the user file directory to retrieve the mp3's from the application (such as iTunes).

The deadline for this competition will be till next month, 30th April, 23:59, GMT+1

Why should you participate ? Well, if you're bored, then it could be fun. It should be a challenge for yourself to prove that you can develop something better than others.

Here is an example of an already existing application: http://www.tomahawk-player.org/index.html
Got questions ? PM me

Sincerely,
Codex
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Competitions”