System P.I.

Here you will find the latest competition contest and the entries for them. Hurry and submit yours now.
24 posts Page 1 of 3
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

System P.I.
CodenStuff
Hello,

Contest Closed: The winner is NoWayIn

Its been a while since I started a contest so this wil be the first one of 2010. I decided not to make a game or anything this time and instead leave the programming to you guys and girls :D . It should get your brains buzzing and give you something to work on if you have nothing to do.

I have just got a brand new computer and it looks great and runs super fast but I would realy like to know whats inside this beautiful machine so I can brag about to all my mates. Unfortunately the case is made of 3inch platinum and welded shut so I cant get inside and have a look :( (this is all made up, its just a story to go with the contest :lol:)

So I need a way of finding out whats inside it and I cant ask the company I purchased it from because...errrm :? ...oh I know..they shut down the factory and turned it into a klondike bar :lol: . So I need a private investigator to dig up as much information as possible.

OK ill shut up now and just get on with the contest. Your task is to make an application that can find out as much information as possible about my computers hardware and software and show it to me in an easy to read format. The design doesnt have to be anything special aslong as I can see the information.

The winner will be the one who can show me the most information about my system :D

The usual rules apply that your entry must be your own work and you have to submit your source-code when posting your entry to prove its your work. If you want to keep your source-code secret for whatever reason then you can send it to me via PM just to check and verify and then it will be removed.

Im not sure what the prize will be yet but I will think of something and you will also get a competition winner award.

I almost forgot to mention that I have some external hardware with my new system, webcam, printer,scanner and a few others and would be nice to learn about these aswell ;)

Happy coding everyone cooll; wahooo;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Re: System P.I.
GoodGuy17
Wait... As "It must be your own work", does that mean you can't use snippets from this site?
LoL klondike bar
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hello GoodGuy17,

Yes you can use code found on here but what I mean is dont take a program from a website or something and claim it as your own. So you can use code from anywhere you want but you have to make the program yourself ;)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Miutubevids
hmm i wanna know what the prize is?
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
Nery
Co-Admin Moderator
Co-Admin Moderator

Nery
Miutubevids wrote:
hmm i wanna know what the prize is?
Its just a fun competition I guess.
rocky4126
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

rocky4126
I'll get to work on It :D
utilities

utilities
ohhh ill will research about this ^_^
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I think A1VBCODE is the best for this type of codes!
rocky4126
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

rocky4126
dear codenstuff what would be the prize or is it as nery said?

thanks in advance, John
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Miutubevids
Usman55 wrote:
I think A1VBCODE is the best for this type of codes!
or you could do it youself!
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
24 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Competitions”