Update Request?

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
dj1437
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Update Request?
dj1437
Idk if this is in the wrong section so move it 4 me if it is...
The mchat kinda looks a bit outdated so cody(or cindy XD) could u update it to the new mchat, like where you can delete your own messages, it shows your profile picture when you send a message, like on the other sites...
This is a signature.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Update Request?
Agust1337
and edit your message like on Skype :P
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Having avatars show in the chat makes it slower, uses more resources and doesnt really add any benefit to the chat so thats why we dont have them on ours. I dont see why you would need to delete your chat messages though? unless you put something you shouldnt have which breaks the rules...in which case that would deny the mods the pleasure of warning/banning rule breakers :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
CodenStuff wrote:
Having avatars show in the chat makes it slower, uses more resources and doesnt really add any benefit to the chat so thats why we dont have them on ours. I dont see why you would need to delete your chat messages though? unless you put something you shouldnt have which breaks the rules...in which case that would deny the mods the pleasure of warning/banning rule breakers :lol:
Thats a very good pleasure :)
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Scottie1972
Yeah, don't deny me of only joy in life.
besides, the new mChat sux.
filled with bugs still.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”