Request: Site Screen-shots

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Request: Site Screen-shots
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

I would like to ask you all when you have a moment spare could you post a screen-shot of the website. I would like to see how it looks on your resolution, browser and OS that you're using so I can try and identify any display/layout issues that may need attention.

If possible with your screen-shot please state the OS, resolution and browser you're using.

NOTICE: I have added the tinypic image upload back into the posting page for easy image attachment

Windows 10, Chrome, 1920x1080

Thanks cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Request: Site Screen-shots
comathi
Windows 10, Edge, 1920 x 1080

iOS 8, Safari, iphone 5

Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Filip
Well everything looks great on Chrome for iPhone 6 besides post/edit window where most of useful tools are covered by top bar which is not really on the top when editing . I'd suggest hiding top bar altogether when textarea is focused on iOS device.
image.jpg
KR
- Filip

Edit: seems that more people had issues with that: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7970 ... l-keyboard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
Smiley
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Smiley
Macbook Pro Retina 2015 2560x1600 cooll;
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
OS X 10.10.3 - (MacBook Air 13.3")

1440 x 900

We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”