REPORT: New site design issues/suggestions

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
Gameboy

When I get a PM I do not get an alert and I am not sure if others do, but it'd be amazing if whenever we accessed the site, we'd get notifications in the bottom right corner of our web browser in a little rectangular box telling us we have an alert for things like messages.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Well notifications are displayed in the topbar of the site, and I'm pretty sure PMs are included.

However, it would be nice to also have notifications on the mobile version of the site.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

PM's aren't currently indicated in the notification bell but I will add them to it. You can see how many new PM's you have in the side-bar though.

Some features are temporarily disabled in mobile mode because its a little awkward to adjust certain things to a small screen and I've been putting most of my attention in to the tablet/desktop side of the site BUT I will do my best to get all things working in mobile view when I have the time to do it.

Hope that helps :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Gameboy

CodenStuff wrote:
PM's aren't currently indicated in the notification bell but I will add them to it. You can see how many new PM's you have in the side-bar though.

Some features are temporarily disabled in mobile mode because its a little awkward to adjust certain things to a small screen and I've been putting most of my attention in to the tablet/desktop side of the site BUT I will do my best to get all things working in mobile view when I have the time to do it.

Hope that helps :)
Alrighty, thank you! I was a bit confused, but that would be a great addition. Thank you for replying and resolving :)
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”