Full site makeover - 2015

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Full site makeover - 2015
zachman61
Blogs are pointless in my opinion. Also, a reputation system of likes would be nice, but dislikes could cause trouble, I think it's best to just have likes.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
I think the PM/chat systems could be replaced by a single er.... system I guess lol.

Kinda like Facebook... You could have private conversations, group conversations, and we could add a global one for all members.

Of course, this could be made into an instant message service. #Filip and I actually worked on one not too long ago, so it might be worth looking into what would be needed to implement this to Codenstuff :)
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech
What about those people who paid and bought Code Credits (like me)? Sounds pretty pretentious, I know :P
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
visualtech wrote:
What about those people who paid and bought Code Credits (like me)? Sounds pretty pretentious, I know :P
Thanks for donating to our humble organization, now scram! :lol:
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech
Hahahaha!
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
I just wanted to give you a little update on what's happening with the update.

I'm hoping to have the site updated at some point in March. This will be stage 1 of the update and consist of an entirely new site theme/template that we've built from the ground up, the new theme will run and display on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile so the user experience should be consistent across all platforms.

Stage 1 of the update will be to wipe the site clean (obviously leaving the data intact), then all the new files will be uploaded, including the new template and this will have our basic forum features, the main zone of the site.

Other features such as social messages, chatroom, possibly blogs etc will be added at a later date as and when they're completed.

I'm going to annoy you by NOT showing you any screen shots or anything of what the new site will look like, we'll keep that as a surprise (which we hope you will like) ;)

All I will say is the new site will fresh, modern and totally awesome.

More information to follow and I will let you know when the updates are due to begin so you can prepare for the site being down for a little while cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
KraZy
Top Poster
Top Poster

KraZy
If you want help ask me anything. I already saw the new site and the template's amazing! winky;
I'm in the empire business.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I'll be looking forward to the new design. It isn't much far now though. I just felt for a moment it was still the December of 2014.

This website has come a long way, helped lots of teens get into programming, and is still continuing to do so. I wish you best of luck. #CodenStuff
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”