Its the most wonderful time of the year

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

...and by wonderful, I actually mean stressful :lol:

Anyway..on with the post

This is the time of year when I like to jot things down and start making plans for changes and additions to the site, so I'm open up the floor for all to start posting your ideas/suggestions.

What I will mainly be focussing on this year is a complete a total overhaul of the sites server-side code (php files) and I will be tidying them up, ripping things out and generally just writing them a whole lot better to make it easier to work with our current features and add additional ones in the future.

One thing I WILL be introducing this year is a new service with a simple API that will let you store/retrieve data online which will be good for adding features to your apps like customer support, basic messaging system, scoreboard for games, maybe even multi player games. The service will allow you to add some form of online interactivity and we will all be able to make much more interesting and feature packed apps and games for desktop and mobile :) ...free for all members.

For now I would just like you guys to post your ideas and let me know what you want.

so let me know cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

1. Bring the Arcade back (if it isn't there already)
2. Remove old posts/topics that don't need to be there anymore.
3. Make the chat easier to integrate into apps and hold a competition for the best messenger app that uses CNS chat.
4. Not site related but get the CNS Desktop back on track.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Usman55 wrote:
1. Bring the Arcade back (if it isn't there already)
This! I remember how much fun I had playing brick breaker or whatever that impossible game was called where you had to guide a ball to a hole in a 3D maze :lol:

Other than that, I'd say API stuff.

It would be really cool to have more features available through the API (chat, credits, posting) so that a proper Code'N'stuff app could be made (either Windows, iOS or Android) :)
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

I agree with the arcade too, but make sure the scores are working. It's nice to compete with other members on the CnS.

Also the API, I'd like to be able to implent a messaging system in a desktop application if at all possible :)

Not much more I can think of, I love the website, you've done a great job over the years with it.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”