This website

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Knight Rider

This website
Knight Rider
Hi guys,

I've noticed this website has a few cool features on it.
One is that the portal on the site fits my mobile screen perfectly.
Second is the nice footer bar at the bottom, showing top members, and all that.

I'm mainly wondering how you got the portal like that?
On my site, the portal isn't optimized, as to see the whole portal, I have to scroll right on my phone.

Best,

KR
~ Posted using iPhone
KITT: Forget my body, where is my Random Access or my graphics board? I can’t even play a round of Pac-Man in here.

There's nothing worse than a smart-ass automobile
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: This website
smashapps
A lot of the features here are custom made, #CodenStuff has put a lot of effort into the website the last 3 years+
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
smashapps wrote:
A lot of the features here are custom made, #CodenStuff has put a lot of effort into the website the last 3 years+
Yup. I know Cody's been using some stuff and improving it, but a lot is custom. We're lucky to have an admin who actually enjoys spending time online lol
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes the portal/home page is custom made. I think it was originally something called easy portal and its been modified, stripped, taken to pieces and put back together with new stuff mixed in...its a miracle it even works and has nothing to do with my web coding skills :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”