I need a Specific Website Template

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey Coders

I have a great Idea that i am thinking of doing ( Selling Images ) and I need a Website Template to house my Images and the ability for people to buy them directly from the website. ( That might mean ecommerce or I could use Paypal buttons )

I am not sure if anyone can help me with this, but i thought i would ask here first before i start looking elsewhere for what i need. I dont know enough HTML to be able to do it myself, So if anyone can help then please just reply to this thread and we can get together and work something out.

Cheers Chris
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Do you need both template and script or just template?
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Your own website would be good but I think you may benefit and sell a lot more by using an existing service, have you tried shutterstock they allow you to sell images and have 1000s of customers waiting: http://submit.shutterstock.com/

You should also get yourself on sites like http://fiverr.com/ and offer some type of design service for a fiver a go..I reckon you would do well at selling your amazing designs cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Hey Guys
Thanks for the replys. I was really thinking of selling Photos, not Graphics created on the computer as Years back and throughout my life i have been into photography and used to take Hundreds of Photos and I still have them somewhere on Cd's so i have loads of them just sitting around doing nothing. I am just thinking of ways to make some money without much outlay.

Codenstuff, Yes I have heard of Shutterstock and have been on thier site way back, as i had an idea to do this a few years back but i cannot remember why i did not use Shutterstock, I think it was the Resolution of the Images, and at the time i think the images i had were pretty low Quality and not HI REZ which i think mostly they are on Shutterstock.

Also when i was going Self Employed a way back i joined a few sites that offer design services, but people were doing Graphics at silly prices, and too be honest if i was creating Graphics for very little money, the time factor involved would outweigh the cost and I would virtually be working for nothing. And you have worked in Print, so you will Know how many times you have to redo and tweak customers artwork before they are happy enough to pay, sometimes the effort outweighs the job :)

But thanks for the Links, I will check them both out and see If they fit what i need.

Cheers Chris
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”