Suggestions

Need help with the website or have you spotted an error or do you have any suggestions on how tom improve the site please let us know in here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Suggestions
smashapps
#CodenStuff

I have a few suggestions one is to allow people to post tabbed threads.

For example if we post a tutorial in Vb maybe we want to post it in C# as well and we have tabs in the post instead of a code box there could be tabs labelled Vb which will contain Vb code and the second tab could be C# containing C# code. jquery tabs would be good for this.

I forgot what my second suggestion was.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Suggestions
comathi
Do you mean something like on MSDN, where it's one reference for all languages, but withspecific code for each?

Like this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... xtbox.aspx (notice the code box)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
i think it's not so easy because this is phpbb and by the way we have different sections for different programming languages
Find my programs on Softpedia
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
When you have it like that you would want more of a blog type thing not for a forum and also it would get confusing as if there were people with problems people would be try C# code and C# people will be trying visual basics code
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Implementing tabs in BBCode (phpBB) is easy, it's basically html + javascript (and CSS for styling)
Sample: http://phpbbandbbcodes.com/viewtopic.ph ... YKD5GRQ2p8
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
So a tabbed spoiler is what you're referring to. Nice idea I didn't quite think of that. Just hope the tabs would be on the top where you can show/hide the spoiler than on the bottom.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Website Help & Suggestions”