Quaxa - Auto Typer

Heres your chance to share your own tutorials with the community. Just post them on here. If your lucky they may even be posted on the main site.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Nullified
Just Registered
Just Registered

Quaxa - Auto Typer
Nullified
Quaxa is a simple application I made for testing purposes.
It has features such as Application Updater, and Login/Register.

I really had no idea what to show to the user once logged in so I decided to put AzroSpammer.

Once Quaxa.exe is started it connects to the server and checks for updates, if no updates are found it proceeds
to the login form. The login form is powered by vBulletin forum software. I have setup a test environment on a VPS of mine to manage the users.

Not much to take screen shots of, but here is a screen shot of the main login form:

In short this is an application which demonstrates how you can securely allow users to login and register for your .Net Application.

The login form does not have any WebBrowser's and functions through a module. If enough people are interested I will make a tutorial on how to do so. Upon downloading the application attached to this post you may use DotNet Reflector or any similar decompiling software to view the source code. (btw does anyone know of any free code obfuscaters?)

I need your guy's opinion on this application, kindly please leave a reply, and by all means try "hacking" my application and try gaining access without registering. - If you do so let me know how and what you did so I can make it more Secure.

This application will stop functioning after August 31st, 2012 . So try it out and let me know what you think!

Virus Scan: (for those who don't believe)
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresul ... 00644cc11f

Download:
http://www14.zippyshare.com/v/89796471/file.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lucky134
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Quaxa - Auto Typer
lucky134
This is for tutorials only i think this belongs in showcase...

thanks! :)
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorials”