How to disable and enable Task Manager

Heres your chance to share your own tutorials with the community. Just post them on here. If your lucky they may even be posted on the main site.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
II Killick8 II
Just Registered
Just Registered

Hello, in this tutorial I am showing you how to disable and enable Task Manager!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Form1 create TWO BUTTONS. The first buttons text is: Enable and the seconds buttons text is: Disable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View the code and in between Public Class and End Class write:
Code: Select all
Dim Regkey As Object
Now in the form load event type:
Regkey = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
Now double click on Button1(The enable button) and type:
Regkey.RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr", 0, "REG_DWORD"
And then double click on Button2(The disable button) and type:
Regkey.RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\DisableTaskMgr", 1, "REG_DWORD"
Thats it! I hope you found this helpful :)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

thanks for posting , nice tutorial . i like registry editing
Find my programs on Softpedia
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

about an year ago my computer was vaulted a virus it disabled my task manager and disabled my cd - rom
Find my programs on Softpedia
MrAlicard
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

The my mini-operating system will be good. Thank you II Killick8 II :)
coolstuff14
Just Registered
Just Registered

This doesn't work
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorials”