[UPDATED] computer texter [Now With Source Code!]

Heres your chance to share your own tutorials with the community. Just post them on here. If your lucky they may even be posted on the main site.
60 posts Page 5 of 6
flashsight

hi and welcome to codenstuff! I am currently having a problem, I have developed the program but I am getting this exception

visit: http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/9589/errorc.png for the image for some reason the img code isn't working :S If anyone else cares to do it for me then I would be eternally greatfull!
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Hello flashsight,
Why does it say Telephonenumber? Isn't it suppose to be EmailAddress, and what is this for an Email sending or sending to a mobile?
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

I think this is supposed to be a email sending app but he made it like a mobile sms app or it might be mobile sms app
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
tought5

its works? if yes so cool! :)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

It's an application to send SMS/message to a mobile. I haven't tried it because I don't have the specified carier and I don't know my mobile's carier.
NecroPhis
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

i couldnt find carrier of my phone
how can i find it ?
lesan101
Top Poster
Top Poster

GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Are you saying he stole this from your idea? If so, he created this program first.
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

GoodGuy17 wrote:
Are you saying he stole this from your idea? If so, he created this program first.
if ur talking to lesan, he means it makes him think of his :D
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Oh, then I misread it then.

It is just that a lot of people here would use that type of indirect accusation to hint that they think someone stole their project.
60 posts Page 5 of 6
Return to “Tutorials”