FTP Database for free?

Do you need something made? then ask in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

FTP Database for free?
clanc789
Does anyone have a free FTP database (like 20MB would be more than sufficient). And for you info: i dont need any of your sites! Just a public site with FTP acces. Just like you can create sites at weebly.com i need an FTP database site.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: FTP Database for free?
comathi
I'm not sure if Zymic has database, but you could go take a look http://www.zymic.com :D

Edit: Yes they do (MySQL and PHP)
CleverBoy
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

CleverBoy
But www.website.org is better :D
because i used it
you can create 100 Websites for free + MySQL + PHP, And you can have the FTP Database there :D
Code'N'Stuff
OneTeam..OneDream
Join ABSplash Team & Earn $$
ABSplash Site - Workpad - (VB) Custom Buttons 2 ways
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
000webhost.com is the best i would say has all sorts of diffrent database stuff on there allthough if you do stuggle to find one you can use dropbox with an accsess database in it theortically but never tired soo would need a bit of coding but still
clanc789
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

clanc789
muttley1968 wrote:
000webhost.com is the best i would say has all sorts of diffrent database stuff on there allthough if you do stuggle to find one you can use dropbox with an accsess database in it theortically but never tired soo would need a bit of coding but still
Dont BUMP!!! I hate bumpers. If you need your 10post minimum then just post normal comments and dont bump. Next bumper i find will get -rep. I didnt -rep you coz you have 0 rep points.
Practice makes perfect!

VIP since: 6-10-2011
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
clanc789 wrote:
muttley1968 wrote:
Dont BUMP!!! I hate bumpers. If you need your 10post minimum then just post normal comments and dont bump. Next bumper i find will get -rep. I didnt -rep you coz you have 0 rep points.
Dude this topic isn't even a month old. And that does not count as a legit bump since that's a normal post
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
how was that yes looking for things to comment on to get 10 post but i was actually trying to help then like cuase i use it and thing it is pritty good maybe should look and see man
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorial Requests”