9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Corporate Event Diary
hungryhounduk
Hi All
Here is a little application that i'm building at the moment, It's the "Corporate Events Diary"

It's all done in Flash and uses XML Documents to add the Events to the Diary Pages, Bearing in mind that i'm using Flash, it can also be designed for Streaming or Embedded Video on the Diary Pages as well as Music and really anything that takes your Fancy that you want to display on the pages cooll;
It's done by creating 12 seperate swf.files that have DYNAMIC TEXTBOX'S with Instance names (very much like VB Code, as if you give anything a name, then you asign Code for that object ) for the Calendar Pages. The beauty of Flash is also that it also creates really small file size's so that they all load really quick cooll;
Then just One of the Files gets added to the WebPage at Design Time and then the Web Designer/the person who updates the site, just updates the XML files with the relevant Information that you want to Broadcast. cooll;

**When i was doing the Dreamweaver Tutorial the other week of the Diary, I was also thinking of designing something on the lines of that in Flash and this is what i have come up with so far..

Splash Page ( Not Finished )
The Dots next to the Month names are Buttons, and have a nice MotionTween Effect on them, so when you roll the mouse over the effect starts.

Main Page
After Clicking a Month Button you will get a page the same as this but with the Month you Selected, then if you select any Day Date on the Calendar you will get taken to that Page within the Diary.

Jan 3rd Diary Date Page
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Re: Corporate Event Diary
Miutubevids
looks good are you going to sell this?
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hi miutubevids

If i create anything that looks half decent cooll; then i usually do something like this to Advertise it and get people interested ;)

Yes i will be trying to get interested parties to maybe buy it and/or have me design one for their Company

Chris
Miutubevids
VIP-Member
VIP-Member

Miutubevids
hungryhounduk wrote:
Hi miutubevids

If i create anything that looks half decent cooll; then i usually do something like this to Advertise it and get people interested ;)

Yes i will be trying to get interested parties to maybe buy it and/or have me design one for their Company

Chris
you should start up like a website
www.chrissomthing.com
and then make apps like this and sell them.
Don't BS the BSer

RePlay V1.0 - Record your Mouse Clicks, Mouse Movments and Keystrokes
AutoClicker v1.0
SnowScreen
Reaction Timer Game V1.0
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
you should start up like a website
www.chrissomthing.com
and then make apps like this and sell them
Hi Miutubevids

I am trying to create a New Portfolio of some of my bits and bobs that i have done in Flash and Vb, so hopefully someone will see some of it and take interest cooll; I am doing it all in Acrobat Pro 9 which has got fantastic abilitys to create stunning PDF Portfolio's..

i may also as you suggested design a Website to Promote it as well cooll;

Chris
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Hello Hungryhounduk!

It would be great if you make a new website to promote it but can't you make a new page on this forum? It would be better!

Thanks!
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
This looks good i made something like this a while back in javascript, php, sql :P
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
but can't you make a new page on this forum? It would be better!
Hi
Yes i am thinking of taking the HH Skins page off, and replacing it with something more interesting :)

Chris
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
This looks good i made something like this a while back in javascript, php, sql
Hi Lewis
cool, prehaps you could make a Tutorial as i would like to see what yours does and how you put it all together cooll; as I know nothing about Php or Sql or Javascript ;)

Chris
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorials”