No

Total votes: 3

Contributors
wrighty1986
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

my first templates
wrighty1986
Just one of my first templates in Dreamweaver when i was goin to use it but not got round to changing it to the billing i use for hosting hope u will like it and let me know what you think. clapper; Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Back Aegean sorry not been on i.v just been moving.
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: my first templates
benji_19994
I think the hea would look better under the navagtion bar and also try and not use a IDE with intellisense eg dream weaver
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
the menu bar is cute :) by the way the footer bar looks pretty old try make it attractive
Find my programs on Softpedia
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
This template is good but the fonts new to be changed. You're using sans serif and serif fonts and they just don't look right. Go for a font that's sans serif (without the tails) like Calibri or Segoe.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

zachman61
benji_19994 wrote:
I think the hea would look better under the navagtion bar and also try and not use a IDE with intellisense eg dream weaver
There is nothing wrong with using an IDE with intellisense.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I've used that navbar generator before, but can't remember where (I want to say apmenu.com) but I don't think that's correct.

It looks real plain, I think you should add in some gradients, and choose a different banner, or at least practice designing header text before you display it over a banner. It's hard to read, and looks like crap. Not trying to be mean. Just keeping it real.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tutorials”