.Net Help please

If you need help with a project or need to know how to do something specific in VB.NET then please ask your questions in here.
Forum rules
Please LOCK your topics once you have found the solution to your question so we know you no longer require help with your query.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

.Net Help please
muttley1968
Hello everyone i was wondering if you would be able to help me i have built a platform using an MDI Parent and used krypton to built a nice GUI on framework 4
but it works fine on my computer but whenever i send it to anyone else like a m8 or online or anything it just loads the splash screen and then stops responding

if you need any of my source or anything please PM me for it
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: .Net Help please
M1z23R
You need to buy licence from krypton - component factory to publish your applications.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
Are all the files included in the folder ? If it is then probably you need to purchase it
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337
As Axel said, all Dll's you use and appear in the debug/release folder must be included if you are going to release the product, most likely.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
they all are i am guessing if you have to purchase the krypton then that is it thank you m1z23r and everyone esle
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

Cheatmasterbw
Does your friend's computer have .net framework 4 installed?
Last edited by Cheatmasterbw on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.megaapps.tk/
M1z23R
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

M1z23R
Yes, try installing .net 4.0 framework on your friends pc, or tell him to download it, it is free ;)
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

muttley1968
they all have it i also have tried on my other computer same problem but when i install the toolkit for krypton on there it worked soo i am going to just contact krypton and try and bye that soon thanks for help people also looking at setting up a team for this prject at the moment just a little tool with some app but going to try over time to tern it into a full OS Sytem ontop of windows soo please PM if you would like to join the Xprograming team :P
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Coding Help & Support”