Jumble Words for Windows 10

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jumble Words for Windows 10
CodenStuff
Hello,

I have managed to update one of my old Windows 8 games to the new UWP (Universal Windows Apps) and it now works on all devices. Desktop, Phone, Tablet etc.

It still looks relatively the same but I've added the advertising SDK to put some banners/video ads in to it so I can hopefully generate a bit of income from that. As usual I've made the ads to be not annoying to the user, banners appear at the bottom of the screen and not in your face and the video ads (shown only on mobile version) appear at long random intervals when the player gets "X" amount of words wrong with a nice message asking the player to take a short break while they watch the video.

If you want to try it out just search for "Jumble Words" in the store or go to the following URL:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p ... zdncrdf4p8

My next mission is to update my old "Truth or Dare?" app which is by far my most popular app to date generating a massive 51,929 downloads in the last year alone and daily downloads still going strong at 42+ each day. It is the greatest feeling in the world to know that over 50,000 people around the world have used something that I've created :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: Jumble Words for Windows 10
Filip
I can't even download it.. Did you block it for Croatia?
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Filip wrote:
I can't even download it.. Did you block it for Croatia?
Nope. It should be available everywhere :duh;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Just posting to confirm that it's downloadable from the Canadian Windows Store. However, I had to go through Google and then to the Store's website, because I can't find it by searching in the Store app.

It looks really good, by the way, but I'm going to agree with some of the reviews and say that an undo button or some other way to correct mistakes would be nice :nersmile
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”