My first Windows Phone App/Game

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

My first Windows Phone App/Game
CodenStuff
Wahoooo

Finger Blister

I've finally managed to create an app for Windows Phone. Well it's more of a game but I'm just happy I've managed to figure out how to use various things on the phone such as the accelerometer. You have to place the phone on a level surface when using it as the accelerometer is used to detect movement.

It's basically a simple game where the objective is to stay still. Put your finger on the button and don't move until the timer runs out, or just see how long you can actually stay put.
I thought it would be good for a little time waster with your mates, bit of fun at a party and possibly use it to try and make the kids stay still for more than half a second lol.

It isn't super sophisticated but I'm happy with it.

It is in the windows phone store but until the store updates the listings you have to search for it if you want to try it.

Search "Finger Blister"

Been doing so much web coding recently and it feels really good to get back in to app/desktop coding again :D
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: My first Windows Phone App/Game
comathi
The game looks great Cody. You've really stepped up your graphic design game :D

Unfortunately, I don't have a Windows phone, so I won't be able to test it, but hopefully you'll get a decent amount of downloads on the store once the listings update :D
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Hey,

I have a Windows Phone, downloaded and tried it out :)

I lasted 40 seconds, game works well nice job
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”