Ready for June 26th?

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ready for June 26th?
CodenStuff
Windows 8.1

In just under a weeks time on June 26th (next Wednesday) Microsoft will release the Windows 8.1 Preview to the masses and will be available for existing Windows 8 users to download from the windows store.

Are you ready for it?.

Will you be getting it?

Personally I can't wait and I'm looking forward to seeing what's new at this years Build. I need to sort my computer out before then though because it's a complete mess and still has Windows 7 on one of the drives, must get rid of that lol.

Do you like messing with Windows to find it's weak spots and vulnerabilities? then check out Microsoft's bounty program launching on the same day and you could bag yourself up to $100,000 in cash.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/msrc/ ... grams.aspx#
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Ready for June 26th?
comathi
I don't think I'll be getting the preview, but I'll definetely upgrade to 8.1 when it comes out... From what I've read, there will be tons of nice improvements.

And as for that bounty program, I've never really tried to exploit any vulnerabilities, but for that amount of money, why not? lol
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Why are you not getting the preview?.

I'm a bit cautious about installing it myself but I heard you can install it and then upgrade to the official release when it comes out without any problems. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
Well if the update is seamless, I might give it a try. As you say, we'll have to wait until tomorrow. And I assume people who will have tested it will be quick enough to write reviews online cooll;
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”