Windows 8 Offer reminder

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Windows 8 Offer reminder
CodenStuff
Hello,

I just wanted to post a reminder to anyone who is wanting Windows 8 but has not yet got their hands on it. Rite now you can get the Windows 8 upgrade for just £24.99 but the special promotional offer from Microsoft ends on January 31st 2013 at which time the price will likely go up to around £100 or more.

This really is a great offer and personally I think Windows 8 is a great operating system despite what a lot of haters are saying on the web and I would urge everyone to take up this offer if you can before it expires.

Even if you dont want to upgrade just yet but think you will at some point then still buy it now because you will save yourself a lot of money in the future. Buy it now for £24.99 or later for £100+ ....which one sounds better?.

Its a shame I dont have the money to buy more because I could probably make a killing selling them in a few months time for a higher price but still less than retail :lol:

Anyway dont forget the offer ends January 31st

This has been a friendly reminder brought to you by #CodenStuff, sponsored by #CodenStuff in partnership with #CodenStuff cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Windows 8 Offer reminder
kolega28
Thanks for the reminder but personally I really dislike Windows 8 because of how Microsoft is trying to go Apple's way of closed systems that look nice very cosmetic but are basically mobile systems copied to desktop, and I know Windows 8 is still fairly open but you can tell that it was made to just look good and mainly for touchscreen tablets. I love Windows mobile 8 on tablets because it is amazing on there, I love it it is perfect but It just doesn't seem to work as well on desktop. And I know there is still a normal desktop in Windows 8 but not using the tiles interface is like not using the Windows 7 taskbar, It's like not using half of the features of Windows, that was my little rant about Windows 8 :)
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
I love Windows 8 but I haven't yet got the opportunity to get it in my hands. I badly need it but can't because of a few reasons. First thing, I've got the money in my PayPal but it seems that PayPal is not supported in my country. Second thing, I don't own a credit card so I can't pay by that method (and that is the only supported option). 3rd thing, I don't think anything such as a 'virtual credit card' exists in Qatar. At least regular supermarkets don't keep them and I don't have the option to get them off of a bank.

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me with it. And about this reminder, I didn't need it; I already have it stuck in my head for the last two months.
kolega28
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

kolega28
I don't think microsoft would support mobile payments for windows but maybe? :/
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Oh just realised the offer ends today so if anyone was wanting to take advantage of it you better get a move on :lol:
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
Bah! Too bad. I never got the opportunity. Guess I'm good with the good ol' 7.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”