My app stats so far

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

My app stats so far
CodenStuff
Hello,

I haven't been paying much attention to the Windows 8 store or doing any developing for it for 3-4 weeks now and just went to check how my apps were doing and here are the stats so far since their release.

Jumble Words
This is my favorite and the one I put the most effort into and is a game where the objective is to guess the word from the collection of jumbled letters on the screen.

Downloads so far: 293
Average number of downloads per day: 8
Average length of time each person used it: 56.43 minutes
The longest amount of time its been used for is: 85.60 minutes

I'm really happy that people are using it and are obviously enjoying it based on the length of time they play it for so thats good. Disappointed about the low number of downloads though.

Truth or Dare?
This is something quite simple I knocked up really quickly just so I could have something else in the store for the Windows 8 launch last month lol. Its your basic truth or dare game where you get a group of friends and take it in turns to do the truth or dare challenges that are displayed on screen.

Downloads so far: 673
Average number of downloads per day: 40
Average length of time each person used it: 7.11 minutes
Longest amount of time its been used for is: 12.00 minutes

So not much happening in terms of usage but the downloads are quite high with 254 downloads in the last 6 days alone so it would seem truth or dare games are quite popular but not used much at all. Then again it is a party type game so maybe usage will go up over the holidays.

I dont know if my download numbers are any good at this point compared to anyone elses stats but yes I'm happy with how its going for the time being.

Anyone else here have anything in the store and care to share your stats?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Skillful
Skillful Coders
Skillful Coders

Re: My app stats so far
Skillful
These are pretty good stats you know.
I've been working on my app for long now and plan to get it on the store soon.
Instead of LOL use this -
LSIBMHBIWFETALOL

Which means -
Laughing silently in between my head because it wasn't funny enough to actually laugh out loud!
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: My app stats so far
Usman55
It's going pretty good so far, especially your Jumble Words app. The idea of a Truth or Dare game is very creative but alas, not many people indulge in such activities, particularly on the internet. It's more fun playing it physically.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”