Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Media Center Pack For Free - limited

Talk about Windows 10, get help & support, share tips, tricks and useful links.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

hello guys :)

Microsoft Windows 8 Pro Media Center Pack For Free - limited time offer

If your PC is running Windows 8 Pro and you'd like to get Windows 8 Media Center Pack so you can watch and record live TV with Windows Media Center, you can take advantage of the following special offer:

To receive a free product key and get Windows 8 Media Center Pack, access this promo page and provide a valid email address. It can take up to 24 hours to receive your free product key. Once you receive your free product key through the email address you provided, follow the instructions for adding Windows 8 Media Center Pack that appear later on this page. Your product key must be activated no later than January 31, 2013

Add Windows 8 Pro Pack or Windows 8 Media Center Pack to your edition of Windows

1.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)

2.Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings .

3.Tap or click Add features to Windows 8 and then do one of the following:
  • If you need to purchase a product key, tap or click I want to buy a product key online.

You will be prompted through the steps to buy a product key from there and it will be entered for you.

If you already have a product key, tap or click I already have a product key.
4.Enter your product key and click Next.

5.Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.

If you were running Windows 8, your PC will restart automatically and Windows 8 Pro With Media Center will be on it.

If you were running Windows 8 Pro, your PC will restart automatically and Windows Media Center will be available for use.

+ rep me if you like this information

hope this is useful for you all
Find my programs on Softpedia
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Codenstuff already posted the link in his post.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got my key this morning and I'm just installing it now. I love getting stuff for free and saving money even if I'm probably never going to use media center lol

Still good cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

I just registered, and am now waiting for my key.

I don't think I'll be upgrading to Windows 8, but if I ever do, or if anyone I know ever does, I'll have a key for them :)
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

i see you guys register for the key so why dont i do the same so i registered too
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

i just got the key
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I registered once but didn't get the key within a day. So I registered again, still not key. But the next day I got 2 of them, lol.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Windows 10 General Discussion”