Whats coming in the next update

Downloads, updates, help and general discussion about Codewars.
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Whats coming in the next update
CodenStuff
Hello,

Just a little info about some of the new features on the way in the next update.

To keep the game moving so you can play it when youve completed all the in game IP's and so you dont need to wait until I add more ive added a scan for IP button:

You press that and it generates a random IP with random security and encryption levels and you can use that as many times as you want too and you earn cash and experience from them as normal...aslong as you can hack them.

Another new feature you will see in the update is the addition of an FBI tracking box with a status meter on it. As you go about your hacking business the FBI may start to notice you and the meter will go up depending on how much attention they are paying to your online activities. You have to be carefull though because they could eventually track you down and come knocking on your door :lol:

Im also about to start work on "CodeWars" the area of the game where you get the chance to try and hack other players (virtually) and infect them, steal some cash or just take them down devil; - but dont start jacking up your defense levels just yet because it may take a while to get it working lol.

More info on the updates as it comes in cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

FBI? Fu**ing Bunch of Idiots?
just joking but this will be good if you are a criminal :lol:
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Whats coming in the next update
comathi
oh dear, better start hiding :lol:
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes you will have to watch what you are doing or you could end up in jail with no way to hack out :lol:

You will also be happy to know that ive managed to add in-game mission updates so if new missions become available while your playing the game they will automatically be downloaded and added to the mission screen..awesome :D

To go along with this new feature ive added an in-game message box:

This little box will appear when anything you may need to know happens in the game so it will appear to let you know when new missions are added, when its uploading your data to the server and when someone buys any of your shop items and it will let you know how much you earned aswell.

Thiiiiings can only get betteeeeer lol cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
I though FBI was only inside the USA, and CIA all of the world + USA. So if the FBI tracking level gets too high, we end up in Interpols database?
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
how about the RCMP?
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
Later on you should make a tab for "Your House" with all your computer hacking stuff on a table. And a door, just in case the meter gets too high. :P And you should be able to walk around.
Casirus
Codenstuff Elite
Codenstuff Elite

Casirus
haha that would be going into 3D and as far as i am aware its out of the bounds of VB.net
DraculCorp - Progress lives forever
We strive for progress to improve the world we leave behind.
Cheatmasterbw
Coding God
Coding God

It could be an overview (like Zelda, Pokémon, etc.)
http://www.megaapps.tk/
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
Casirus wrote:
haha that would be going into 3D and as far as i am aware its out of the bounds of VB.net
It's not, there is lots of wrappers for OpenGL and Microsoft has it's own .Net wrapper for DirectX and Direct3D
I can do both :D
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

12 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “CodeWars”