• 331 Replies
    1928 Replies

Top Players

CodenStuff
Site Admin

Top Players

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello,

Ive made a start on a community area for the game and ive added a top players list to it so you can see whos playing, how many missions they have completed and their player level.

Ill add more things to the community page as it developes like possibly a chatroom and things like that.

Still for the time being its good to know whos on top :lol:

I should point out that ive just added this feature so it may take a while for it to update with accurate player levels.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.

no avatar
GoodGuy17
Coding God

Re: Top Players

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't think it is working, because I am Level 1 and it isn't updating the list. I have also done (at least) 5 missions too.

I like the idea, but not the look... I think a listview would do it.

Also, are you going to let this be an open source project to the community of CodenStuff, or at least release the source to the VIPs?

zachman61
VIP - Donator

Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:16 pm

GoodGuy17 wrote:I don't think it is working, because I am Level 1 and it isn't updating the list. I have also done (at least) 5 missions too.

I like the idea, but not the look... I think a listview would do it.

Also, are you going to let this be an open source project to the community of CodenStuff, or at least release the source to the VIPs?
I like the idea but only the users with 1k+ posts should have it since we've been here a while.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)

CodenStuff
Site Admin

Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 am

As suggested by Casirus ive also added a top players list to the site aswell which you can view here: TopCodeWars.php
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.

astheyfall
VIP - Donator

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:03 am

OMG NO I'm not first anymore :(

no avatar
GoodGuy17
Coding God

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:04 am

Eh sorry about that ATF you're not the only one who loves this game lol

astheyfall
VIP - Donator

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 am

I'm going to die I need more IPs for money. The RASH Mission is hard...

MrAksel
C# Coder

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Its not working, Im lvl 3 and i have done most of the missions, its says 0 at both.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Scottie1972
Codenstuff Elite

Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:56 pm

this is all wrong. im level 3 and it does show it here or in the community section of the game.

Return to “CodeWars”