Attention Android, and iOS Users!

Discussion about the latest Tablet software, hardware, accessories.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Attention Android, and iOS Users!
mikethedj4
As some of you may already know one of my projects atm is redesigning Alternative App's website. (see article here)

However I can never hold an Android device, or an iOS device long enough to give the free apps a try. (In about exactly 128 days I'll get a free iPod Touch from Swagbucks) However There's apps available for the iPad, and iPhone, that aren't available for the iPod, and visa versa.

So if you "OWN" your own Android, or iOS device, and would like to be apart of the team please put your statement below. As of why you should be on the team, how you'll be a valuable member, and state your opinion on what the statement, "The best free alternative." means to you.
Last edited by mikethedj4 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Attention Android, and iOS Users!
Codex
I would like to be part of this because i like to try out new apps all the time.
I have an iPhone 4 (iOS 4.3.4)
"The best free alternative" means to me giving everybody a chance to experience free stuff instead of paying.
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

I would like it too.
I own LG Optimus GT540 running Android 2.1 phone and an iPod Touch 4g fw. 4.3.5
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

I have a Samsung G5570 with android and an iPod. So i want to join. The beat free alternative means a really good free.alternative to paid slftware. I ccould be a valued member because i can test apps almost all the time. On both Android and iOS
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Tablets”