Do you use a tablet?

Discussion about the latest Tablet software, hardware, accessories.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
What sort of tablet do you use?

42%
Android
25%
iOS
No votes
Samsung
No votes
Other - Specify in comments
33%
I do not use a tablet

Total votes: 12

smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Do you use a tablet?
smashapps
I recently bought a tablet. It was a budget tablet + half price. I love it, other people seem to not like it as much as I do.

It has a 7" screen, 4 gig internal memory, support for up to 32 gig external memory, wifi, Android 4.0.1. It was made by Alcatel (phone company) and it is called One Touch. It's nice to use and I am a huge fan of Android devices.

Do you have/use a tablet? iOs or Android and why?
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: Do you use a tablet?
muttley1968
I Acually have and ipad and a windows sruface and tbh they both have their pros and cons the ipad is good for Enteriment but i did not like it
for work it was just to responsive i know that sounds strange but that delay you get on a surface is just nice so if you tilt by mistake it doesnt change
straight away and the sruface it is not good for entertainment but it is good for working and it is also good for music and the games on it are Okay not the best but good for when you have a spare 10 mins on your break for example and you just want to eat some time so if i had to pick i would pick a sruface over the ipad
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Shim
i dont have a tablet aka tab
Find my programs on Softpedia
DeveloperJacob
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

DeveloperJacob
I currently have a qware tablet pro 3 (budget tablet)
But im going to buy a samsung note 10.1
iLenkaa
Top Poster
Top Poster

iLenkaa
I own 2 7" Android budget tablets (price around 100 euro) and 2 Surface tablets. I have to admit that since I own my Surface I wouldn't want to live without it ever again. A lot of people complain about 'not being able to install exe's on it' but did anyone ever complain about 'not being able to install full mac software on an ipad'. Yeah, I didn't think so.
The Surface is great for working and has the apps you need. You have Foursquare, Evernote, Flipboard, a decent working Facebook app, Twitter, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, etc. I use it to go to school together with a Surface 2 Type Cover. The other Surface is used with a Surface Touch Cover and it's just a matter of getting used to it.
I was kind of sceptical and didn't feel like buying a Windows tablet because I didn't think it would be better than Android or iOS but it is to me. I got to buy my first Surface at a student discount which meant around 250 euro (with Touch cover included).
We use our little Android tablets for fun and games because for work, you are going to prefer a real Windows machine with the real Office.
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Dummy1912
i have one but i don't use it much
maybe once a few weeks :lol:
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
I use my tablet mainly now to develop apps for it. As when I originally got it I couldn't be as productive as I'd like because it lacked a lot of applications that I needed or felt was necessary which I couldn't find or those that I found lacked tons of features I wanted.

My tablet is an 8in Turcom Android Tablet I wanted one with an alluminum back and this was the only one I could find at a reasonable price, but it only fits on the knee pocket on my cargo/camo pants. I like 7in better, but this works great for me. A bit laggy at times but works wonders.
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Well I have 2 Blackberry Playbooks and 1 Android(Archos 7 G2) Tablets... The Playbooks are really Stunning, Lovely Screen, Plays 3D Games like ( Need for Speed, Shadow Gun ) and the Graphics just blew my mind.. I didn't think the Games for these Tablets were so good, but they really are :)

Chris
hungryhounduk
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

hungryhounduk
Hey
Update :)

Sold my 2 Blackberry Tablets

Just got an Ipad 2 and JAILBROKE IT :) Sweet
Got a Ipod Touch 2nd gen and JAILBROKE IT :) Sweet ( use this for when i am Cycling )
Getting a Ipod 4th Gen tommorow in the Post and yeah I am gonna JAILBREAK that too :) Sweet....

Love these apple Products....
benji_19994
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

benji_19994
Why so many iPod's lol? haha I have an jailbroken ipad mini and an old Samsung phone I use to develop apps on
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Tablets”