Best budget processor ?

Discuss all things PC software, hardware, accessories.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Best budget processor ?
Axel
Hello, I want to make my pc a bit better, and I'd like to know, what is the best budget processor(quad core)
I don't have any money and I can't start working yet because of the ridiculous laws in my country
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Best budget processor ?
comathi
Well, if you go to www.intel.com, you'll find on the home page a feature that helps you choose the processor that's right for you.

I would personally go with Intel, because they are very good, fast, and the 2nd gen have amazing graphics.

If you're on a budget, though, AMD might be your only choice.
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
NEVER go with Intel on a budget. Ever. I wouldn't go if I WASN'T on a budget, honestly. Intel Integrated GFX are horrible, completely horrible, and will not play any game on max or high.

If you have a graphics card, I would choose the AMD Phenom II x4, browse the models.
If you don't have a graphics card, I would choose the AMD A8-3850. It is an APU, and has discrete-level GFX and a high-speed processor in a single chip.
Axel
Coding God
Coding God

Axel
I have got the ATI Radeon HD 5670 or something which is a GREAT budget graphics card, but my processor sucks...
http://vagex.com/?ref=25000
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17
Here is a quad-core @ 3.6GHz: http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications ... u=A79-4100

Now, I have read bad things about the hexa-core AMD FX processor, but I don't think this processor is bad. The reviews are great.

I have an A6-3650, and Win7 puts it at 7.2 on the WEI, @ 2.6GHz. This is 3.6GHz, and keeps a 7.2 WEI.

It looks great. 3.6 is an extravagant speed and I think it has around 10MB total cache.

Might want to read up on it around the net and watch reviews on YouTube before buying, though.
Zulf
Serious Programmer
Serious Programmer

Zulf
I have an AMD Athlon II x4, it's pretty smooth running. AMD > Intel. Intel sucks in everything. i7 sucks so bad.
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
This is how i put it;
Intel = normal usage(browser, im[msn, yahoo, skype, etc], email)
AMD = Gaming and graphic editing

I have heard some positive stuff about the AMD Athlon II x4 but I have't tried it, so don't count my vote :D
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “PC”