Wii U

Reviews, news, tips and cheats for wii games.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Wii U
smashapps
It was announced earlier this year about the new game console "Wii U"

If you guys don't know what it is let me tell you a bit about it,

It's predecessor is the Wii, and this new game console is to compete with the rivals Xbox 360 and the PS3.
The Wii U has a new controller that has a built-in touch screen, gives you more gaming views and different ways to play games. The Wii U also features HD graphics.

To me at first I wasn't too interested, but I am actually starting to get excited over the release of this console.

I own a Wii and I have soft-modded it to play Snes games and Wii games, So I do not need to purchase any games. I used to be big on online gaming and the only game I used to own was WoW. Now, I have a bookshelf housing all of my games, I have nearly 30 Wii games, over 20 PS2 games, I have original PS1 games and Xbox games, and a PS3 with a small collection of games and I USED to have an Xbox 360 with about 15 games.

I am into the DS too, I own a flash card and can play any game I wish (I own an AceKard 2 and an R4) If you know about those do not buy an R4 card get an AceKard! It is allot more reliable.

Just in case I have broken any rules please note I use the flash cards for backups of the games I won and the games I develop myself in DS game software (completely legal).

So anyway, the Wii U comes out June 5th 2012 ~ so I will be pre ordering it as soon as I can!
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Wii”