Fringe

Discuss the latest TV shows, post reviews, news and recommend shows for others to watch.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fringe
CodenStuff
Fringe

Since the cancellation of my favorite show Stargate (Sg-1, Atlantis, Universe) I havent realy found anything else on tv that I could get into and enjoy as much as Stargate but ive finally found a show I realy like called Fringe.

This show has been on in the US for about 3 years now but I recently discovered it and ive watched all the episodes so far and I have to say it realy is a great show. I use to be a huge X-Files fan and Fringe is a lot like that with an FBI agent and other characters investigating strange and weird events. My favorite character is Walter Bishop who is the wacky scientist and hes kind of insane and a complete nut-job but VERY funny and he works with his son Peter to solve the strange and weird events.

They investigate things like people who can control electricity, people who cant die, chemicals that change peoples skin transparent and the shows main plot is about all of these weird things being connected to a parallel universe (which they go to from time to time) and I wont say why because I dont want to spoil it for anyone who hasnt seen it and may start watching it. Other interesting characters in the show are the silver blooded people who are bad guys and can change their appearance to look like someone else and the 'observers' who are all bald and pop up from time to time but we dont realy know who any of them are or where they came from (im thinking future).

Does anyone else watch it and what do you think about it?
If you like X-files and sci-fi in general then you will realy like Fringe its a good show and I recommend it cooll;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
XTechVB
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Re: Fringe
XTechVB
I've just seen a trailer, this show is awesome, i am huge fan of the stargate franchise also, so after atlantis and SGU were canceled i didn't find anything to even come close to those shows, but fringe apparently is different, so thanks Craig i'm gonna start watching it now.
You can find me on Facebook or on Skype mihai_92b
jtlusco
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

jtlusco
fringe was good but then got weird i found Tourchwood and that show is sweet starz just finished its sesion of it and its on netflix now
Have you been scripted today
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

MrAksel
I really like Chuck, but I'm sad because the 5th and final season just started. I started watching at the 4th season so Im going to buy all of them on dvd
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

mandai
Coding God
Coding God

mandai
I've been watching Fringe since it came out, though since the delay from last season I haven't had a chance to catch up with the latest episodes.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “TV Shows”