Earn 5$ per day + payment proof

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Earn 5$ per day + payment proof
Vikhedgehog
Hey guys,

So I've been looking for a method to earn some extra money online and I've found a website called gca.sh which is a URL shortener. They have already paid me 7 euros a few days after I've joined :D All you have to do is shorten your links and then post them on large websites like facebook, forums or 4chan so basically you'll be earning this money without much work, this is great considering that most people on here are students who are very busy coding stuff and studying. You might say that this website is the same as adfly but its actually a lot better and here's why:

Advantages of gcash:
- 3$ per 1000 visitors
- Any type of content is allowed so no need to be afraid that you get banned
- Very friendly support and community which can help earning your first 10$
- Contests. Right now you can win up to 135$ just for referring your friends.
- You can request a payout every 4 hours
- You can request a payout to paypal or bank account. Bitcoin support will be added very soon.

Also only for members of CnS I'm giving away a signup code. Just enter the code vik into the voucher textbox when signing up and get 3$ for free cooll;

If you got interested here is the signup link:

Payment proofs: http://imgur.com/a/ad0XD
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

If anyone is out of ideas on how to get thousands of visitors check out this link: http://gca.sh/lxsn4

It has 3 guides inside.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

You have to be careful with these type of services, some of the ads they show when clicking through the links contain malware and other junk.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Do you have a proof that shortened gcash links contain malware ads?
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

#Vikhedgedog He's cautioning people as there always exists a possibility of 0day, cross-browser JS exploits! Don't be so hostile. :P
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

#CodenStuff, this is straight up spam, why is this allowed?
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

#zachman61, if he's helping other people in making quick money, without (I guess) spam, how can you possibly regard that as spam?
zachman61
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

visualtech wrote:
#zachman61, if he's helping other people in making quick money, without (I guess) spam, how can you possibly regard that as spam?
As he's just using it to make money for himself.
Nailing my feet to the floor is easier than using my own muscles to balance, but you don't see me doing that :)
visualtech
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Himself by giving others an opportunity! That's only if you use the ref link. ;)
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”