Downloads Community - Recruting

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Downloads Community - Recruting
smashapps
Hey everyone,

I am working on a website and I need help.

Overview:

Downloads Community (Needs to be renamed) is a place where people can upload and download freeware and shareware. Using the website earns Share Points that can be used to purchase shareware and other special items/products/software. Share Points can be purchased with money and share points can be exchanged for money if you're a developer. It's a new way for developers like us to try and earn a couple dollars. Later on I will allow developers and advertisers to advertise their product for share points.

It is a place for people to review, test your software too.

What I need:

I am after a few people who are willing to pitch in with the development of this website. To help you should have experience in HTML, CSS and a lot of experience in PHP, MySql and a few other languages here and there.

PHP is essential for this project.

if you are up for the task my email is thomasgwalton94@gmail.com and the website will done in a Dropbox folder until it's ready to go live, you must have your own local server running, but keep the website files in the dropbox at all times.

Thanks for reading.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”