Extreamly custom program needed (will pay)

Members who can help you with things like Applications, Graphics, Music, Videos or help with installation, website setup etc.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Contributors
muttley1968
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Hello as some may know I run a few minecraft servers now the more servers I run
the harder and harder it gets to keep track of them all and this is a common problem
with a single server much less for me running 8 public 3 private and 2 beta servers
so I thought okay ill build a program to link all staff from the servers into one system
and have a team based network much like a franchize the problem with this is well my
skills as a coder are not good enough.

So what do I want. I want a coder that is able to Build a program in vba for me but allow
me to access all the code and edit it at a later day should I wish basically I want the project files
I also need a lot from them in terms of skills

Features I need
- Interneal email system for staff to email one another via the program
- logon system showing staff their server and allowing them to update theirs
- to communicate with website or paypal to confirm rank payments.
- messenger type system to run in background of pc

and much more.

When you have completed these things for me I will also be adding ALOT of features my self my ultimate aim is to make my servers run as smooth as possible and with as much communication as possible.

Now I relize im asking ALOT of any coder so I will pay you a set amount to be worked out between us privately but it will be ATLEAST £100 + with a max of say £700 to £800 BUT I will not pay it all in one large sum like usually do, because of the complexity of this program I will pay you off in monthly bassis so if I face problems I know you will help me correct them and at the point you have been paid in full you may choice weather or not to assist me further devlpe this program

Please reply in comments or PM for more info

PS
Soon the better for me as I have just paid $700 for more ram on my servers which means I can now host more players ect..
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Services for hire”