Anti-SOPA has made it to Google and Wiki!

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
GoodGuy17
Coding God
Coding God

Agust1337 wrote:
How everyone are:
-snip-
I understand the logic of that picture. What can we do about starving children, bombed innocent people, and (the worst analogy in the picture) earthquakes...? Buy hundreds of thousands of food items, single-handedly stop every terrorist in Pakistan, and (somehow) prevent earthquakes?

But in the SOPA part, we can do something... they count every vote just as importantly as all others. Our help is just as great as any other's help.

And as for Danny, well, I think that post should just be deleted, honestly. You blatantly offended veterans and country leaders of America.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

After seeing this, I've decided to black out my website for the day, too.

Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

GoodGuy17 wrote:
Agust1337 wrote:
How everyone are:
-snip-
I understand the logic of that picture. What can we do about starving children, bombed innocent people, and (the worst analogy in the picture) earthquakes...? Buy hundreds of thousands of food items, single-handedly stop every terrorist in Pakistan, and (somehow) prevent earthquakes?

But in the SOPA part, we can do something... they count every vote just as importantly as all others. Our help is just as great as any other's help.

And as for Danny, well, I think that post should just be deleted, honestly. You blatantly offended veterans and country leaders of America.
well the war in iraq what was it all about? oil.
I know those veterans given their life for america but they didn't knew or they did it was for the oil not something else.
Danny
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

comathi wrote:
After seeing this, I've decided to black out my website for the day, too.

I will do that too! also with the lion!
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

GoodGuy17 wrote:
Agust1337 wrote:
How everyone are:
-snip-

Then they better not do like when Bush "won"
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
15 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”