IAD (Internet Adiction Disorder) Disrupts Brains

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
MrAksel
C# Coder
C# Coder

Agust1337 wrote:
I am in my computer as long as I can, I take breaks if I want to.
I play sports (Basketball), so I am not a big fat sack ^^ lol
But I am not addicted to computer, I can live with or without a computer.
Thats excatctly like me, but I play handball instead of basketball. And if its nice weather I consider going out.
LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT
Laughing my a** of so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco lmao;

Over 30 projects with source code!
Please give reputation to helpful members!

Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

I randomly go outside to practice my shots, do drills and such if the weather is acceptable, I even go outside if its snowing, raining or windy lol.
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
Martin
Supreme VIP
Supreme VIP

Lol im not a fat sack either even though i dont do any sport :D
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

I don't do any sports but i bike when i'm really really bored lol
But, i go to Gym every 2nd or 3rd day :D
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

You can get addicted to anything, cheeseburgers, skateboarding, football, chocolate, etc: Why is IAD do different, and why does it haft to be a disorder? This is annoying.

Cigarettes are terrible for the human body, have over 4,000 different chemicals, and about 60 of them I believe are cancer causing chemicals, and for thoughs that have health problems already it actually makes it worse not better. Plus it decreases your life expectancy. So abolish that or just use natural tobacco.

To much of anything is bad for you, but to manipulate an addiction by calling it a disorder is just asinine.
Agust1337
Coding God
Coding God

mikethedj4 wrote:
You can get addicted to anything, cheeseburgers, skateboarding, football, chocolate, etc: Why is IAD do different, and why does it haft to be a disorder? This is annoying.

Cigarettes are terrible for the human body, have over 4,000 different chemicals, and about 60 of them I believe are cancer causing chemicals, and for thoughs that have health problems already it actually makes it worse not better. Plus it decreases your life expectancy. So abolish that or just use natural tobacco.

To much of anything is bad for you, but to manipulate an addiction by calling it a disorder is just asinine.
Actually latest discoveries have shown that they have over 7000
You're crazy!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. ~Sheldon Cooper
16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”