FREE- Who wants em?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

FREE- Who wants em?
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Sorry I haven't been active in a little while. Increased hours at work.

I really want to clear the current games in our Code Credit Reward Store and I also want to pass on the 3 copies of Game Maker Studio Pro (Full version, Fully licensed).

So if you love games or just want to grow your collection just reply to this thread and I'll share them out between you in a couple of days.

Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Re: FREE- Who wants em?
smashapps
Hey CodenStuff,

I would love a copy of GM Pro if you still have one available :) I love messing around with it.
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
anthonygz

anthonygz
I'm glad this community is still active, been here for years but just recently started lurking until I come up wit something to share.
I'd love a copy If there's still any left.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Hi guys,

I have sent you information on how to claim your copies in a private message.

Enjoy.

Also if you would like any or all of the steam games currently listed in the code credit store let me know.

I still have 1 copy of Game Maker Studio Pro to give away to whoever wants it, let me know. It's free....seriously...this is not a joke :D
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
anthonygz

anthonygz
Is there any particular reason you're giving them away?
...the site is being shut down, huh?

:crying;
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
anthonygz wrote:
Is there any particular reason you're giving them away?
...the site is being shut down, huh?

:crying;
Codenstuff.com is not, I repeat NOT shutting down. The site will be here for as long as I'm alive...hopefully even longer if someone takes over paying the bills when I'm dead lol

I'm just trying to clear out old "stock" from the store. The games have been there for a long while and I want to freshen up the store with new stuff.
anthonygz

anthonygz
Thank goodness!
And I appreciate the dedication, It'd work out, give most of them to my little brother so he has something to play with and some to myself; If they're still available, at least.
You don't have to, but I'm willing to take them off your hands.
Bloodz_Ninja
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Bloodz_Ninja
I have always been interested in software like these, just havent got around purchasing one (full versions). If the last key still stands, would be a pleasure to have it :nersmile
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Bloodz_Ninja wrote:
I have always been interested in software like these, just havent got around purchasing one (full versions). If the last key still stands, would be a pleasure to have it :nersmile
Sent you a PM :)
Bloodz_Ninja
Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member

Bloodz_Ninja
Claimed. Thanks tons! Would not let his go to waste :D
11 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”