Small site maintenance

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Small site maintenance
CodenStuff
Hello Coders,

Sometime in the next few days (over the weekend) I will be rolling out a few more updates to the site. These will only be small changes but will require me to do some work on the database which can possibly result in some issues showing up that will take the site offline or bugger it completely :teehe; ...fingers crossed that doesn't happen.

Most of the changes are behind the scenes but some you may notice are slight template changes/fixes and I have also given the sidebar a bit of a redesign which should improve mobile navigation and generally make it look nicer.

As usual I hope you like the changes when they happen and just keep coding :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Small site maintenance
CodenStuff
Just a quick post on some of the template changes.

We have redesigned the side-bar slightly adding post, topic and answer counters and changing some of the navigation links to buttons which makes it look nicer and makes mobile navigation easier.

Some of the site pages are quite long so I've added a "back to top" button which appears in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

All future announcements will be visible in the top bar of the site. This will allow us to share important news with you without it being "in-your-face" or annoying.

Those are just a few of the updates so far and you can expect more in the future.

Hope you like them :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

comathi
What's this?
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
That is a place holder for something I'm currently working on :D

I can't tell you what it is because then I would have to kill you lol :teehe;
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”