What the hell happened to paypal?

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Vikhedgehog
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Hi guys,

So I decided to start earning money with URL shorteners, when I got the required amount they sent it to my paypal address, but when I want to buy something I get an error "Paypal can't process this payment right now" or similar. In the support they are just saying that they are not sure if I'm the owner of the account, WTF? I sent the money back to the URL shortener website (I won't let Paypal steal my 7$ that easily) and now I need someone who often uses paypal and who can accept the money and use it to send me some games on steam (many games are -50% off right now). Can someone do it? I would be very thankful. Cheers :D

P. S. the website is not adf.ly, it's much better. If someone wants I can make a new topic about it.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

PayPal can be annoying, but I can help you out if you like.

If you send the $7 to thomasgwalton94@gmail.com and the list of games you want I will send the keys to you :)
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Their policy changed. You need to link your PayPal account to a credit card.

I got that problem too and now I can't use my balance to buy anything on eBay. I'll have to talk to my dad about it :P

They need to restore the previous policy, as this one is not at all in favor of students.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

You can use a debit card as a credit card
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”