Business Logo

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Business Logo
smashapps
Hey guys,

I need some help from you all :)

I have registered the business name: "Diverse Business IT Services" and I am in need of a logo.

I have designed the one below but if someone is able to design a better, more suited logo or have any suggestions please leave them here :)

Thanks guys

My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

Re: Business Logo
Shim
I wonder why you have a tree leaf in an IT logo
Find my programs on Softpedia
Codex
Coding God
Coding God

Codex
Shim wrote:
I wonder why you have a tree leaf in an IT logo
I would guess because his company is "Diverse" and "helps your business grow" (plant -> tree = growth)
We shall let the revolution begin.. the revolution for freedom, freedom against censorship. We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

CodenStuff
Yes but the plant is really a symbol of environment type stuff...or a garden centre lol.

Needs something else, a symbol that represents both growth and IT. :?
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
smashapps
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

smashapps
Open to all suggestions.. lol
My name is Tom | Visit my blog where I post new content every day! Tom's Daily Blog | MineCraft is awesome!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”