It's the end of the world as we know it!

If your a member of codenstuff then this is the main place to be. Get together..talk..chat and ponder. Have fun. Chill out. Play games.
24 posts Page 1 of 3
Will the world end on 12-21-12?

4%
Yes
91%
No
4%
I'm out that day.

Total votes: 23

CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

12-21-12

It is strongly believed that the world is going to come to an end on December 21st 2012...

Do you think it will happen?

What will you be doing on December 21st?

Vote now for the end of the world :lol:

Dooooomed!.
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
Jaime1993

Well, I didn't believe that the world will end that day because i thought it was just because they want to market there movie (2012) but i started worrying about this since i looked up many YouTube videos recently and there are scientists saying that and also it may be a day before or later.
But I don't think the world will end that day, maybe just 90%? or 50% but now all the humans will die..

also if it happens or not, i dont care, i will live till i die because everyone will die, if not on 21th for sure another day..

thats jusy my opinion, thanks :roll:
Shim
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

no way the world is not going to end and in my opinion its up to god , scientists cant say about the worlds end
Find my programs on Softpedia
Filip
Coding Guru
Coding Guru

Well,

End of the world will be when the Sun turns to red giant. And that won't happen in next couple of billion years.

What do I think about 21st? No it's not going to happen. There's no such thing which would destroy Earth. We can spot objects in space which are very far from us, so meteorite: not going to happen.

If world is going to end, than I want zombie apocalypse so I can practice shooting moving zombies with my 50 pound bow..

BTW. nice title. R.E.M. song
CodenStuff wrote:
Nope, it's just your sick and dirty mind. You sick twisted warped little pervo :D
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Why did the Mayans stop their calendar on the 21st? Because they were friggin tired of carving stone lol.

I've seen many videos of people trying to prove it will be the end of the world. Honestly, very little of it is actual science. As Filip said, the world will end... In a couple billion years, when the Sun dies. Perhaps we might even destroy ourselges through nuclear war or global warming.

Nonetheless, I'll be sleeping soundly on the 20th, knowing I have a writing exam on the 21st which will not he cancelled.

Wait a minute...
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

I don't believe the world's going to end on 21st December. My milk bottle says it won't be expire in the next few months or so. I can't assure you after that.

(LOL)
3aaBrSbeel
Top Poster
Top Poster

There's no such thing in the bible. Well, honesty. We don't know when the world will end, obviously. goofy;
Code'n'Stuff Signature Of 3aaBrSbeel
®║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║▌
✔ Verified Official Code'n'Stuff account ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ
Jaime1993

comathi wrote:
In a couple billion years, when the Sun dies. Perhaps we might even destroy ourselges through nuclear war or global warming.
Yes even if the world won't end on 21st it will end soon because everyone knows the earth is getting warmer every year..and if Greenland and Antarctica ice melt... then the sea will be higher, and many countries will sink..

just there are millions of things shows the world won't continue even a thousand years..
Dummy1912
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

well we will see it when its really happening :lol:
and besides if the earth will explode you can thank some people for it
that doesn't care about the earth!!!

pollute the earth.
taking all our trees down.
visit us on:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Lau ... -Run.shtml
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/publisher/I-A- ... 90017.html
Check it out ! http://www.softpedia.com/get/Desktop-En ... lock.shtml
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

It doesnt need to be the Sun that causes the end of the world maybe all the volcanoes will erupt at once or a sudden global earthquake of some devastating magnitude or Comathi farting into the atmosphere suffocates us all!!! puko;

Time will tell devil;
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
24 posts Page 1 of 3
Return to “Codenstuff boardroom”