Mirrored Mockup Design

Useful links/downloads to software and other resources for android.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Contributors
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: My Mobile Design
comathi
This has certainly gone a long way since you started. I really like the design of the sidebar. It's clean.

Keep up the great work, you're doing very well cooll;
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
Usman55 wrote:
The design looks simple and very user-friendly. I'm happy that you could bring it this far. Usually people don't take their projects seriously, at least the people I know don't.

In which language does the app produce the code, HTML? I thought HTML was pretty basic. But it looks like you've packed in a lot more features. Are any other languages involved? I'm thinking CSS.
Yes! The app itself is programmed in HTML, CSS, and Javascript. I use Python on Linux to make it a desktop app, and Cordova/PhoneGap/Java to make it available on Android.

I'd like to handle containers like a layer system I just don't know how I'm going to incorporate such a thing programically.
comathi wrote:
This has certainly gone a long way since you started. I really like the design of the sidebar. It's clean.

Keep up the great work, you're doing very well cooll;
Thanks me too. Glad you like it.
Usman55
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

Usman55
And what language does the app program the design in?
mikethedj4
VIP - Site Partner
VIP - Site Partner

mikethedj4
mmd.png
Global styles, media queries, code editor, and linked css references are now available. I also revised the color picker so now you should see the visual style on non mozilla browsers. (Only tested on Chrome and Firefox)

In addition I also updated the Linux version so I'd advise downloading that for the newest release here - http://sourceforge.net/projects/mmd/fil ... z/download

The next update for Android should come later today or tomorrow at time of posting. So be patient it's on it's way.
Usman55 wrote:
And what language does the app program the design in?
HTML, CSS, and JavaScript/JQuery.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
14 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Resources”