Hello once again...

Hello new members say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Everyone is made welcome here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Fare

Hello once again...
Fare
Hey everyone. It's been a loooooooooooooong time since I've been on here. Just thought I'd say hello to everyone. :)

I got out of the programming/computer world for awhile, decided to change things up a bit and start working on cars and have since restored a couple nice ones. (currently restoring an 88 Ford Bronco 5.8)

But I've started to gain more interest in the computer world again... although I have forgot most of what I knew.......I'm sure I'll catch on again.. Just got to pull my old college books out and start studying.

Languages I Know (or use to know?Lol)
VB.Net
C++
Java
SQL/PHP - very little.

Languages I'd like to learn (after I relearn the above haha)
Python
IOS
Ruby

So looking for some friends on here? to hopefully team up with and learn. I've also gained lots of interest in computer hacking (white hat of course) So if anyone on here knows anything about that, I'd love to learn more... Thinking about taking some ethical hacking classes at the college but being a full time CNC Programmer, I don't have a lot of time.
Aaron
Owner of "Fare" - http://www.fareinc.net
-------------------
C++, Vb
CodenStuff
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello once again...
CodenStuff
Hello Fare

Nice to have you back with us.

Unfortunately I'm not experienced in Python, IOS or Ruby but I know a few people on here who are and hopefully they can help you. :)
Welcome to CodenStuff.com Learn Code, Love Code. Thank you for being a member of the community.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Introduce Yourself”