Sorry, I Missed You Guys.

Hello new members say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Everyone is made welcome here.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
CodeGamePlay
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sorry, I Missed You Guys.
CodeGamePlay
Hey everyone it's Snippet. I know you all hate me and want to fight; me up, but I wanted to come back here to just comment on your post with some reviews, test some things, and keep my self entertained when i'm bored. I hope you won't ban, bully, make fun of, or hate me, but I just want to come back and relive my live at CNS and start like a baby blooming loove;. It's been 2 years since that incident, and I feel really bad. Everyday I come here to see whats going on and I can't be missing this guys, I love you all.
comathi
Coding God
Coding God

Re: Sorry, I Missed You Guys.
comathi
Snippet, I've banned you for 7 days. This is not a permanent ban, so for your own sake, do not create another account.

I've said this to you many times, and it has been repeated to you by other members and staff as well: we've given you countless chances to redeem yourself, yet every time you seem to have failed us.

I'm tired of getting rid of you every time you come back, and I'd like this to be settled once and for all.

The reason why I only temp banned you for now is so we (the mods) can discuss your situation (and that's assuming any discussion even needs to be had). If for some reason or another it's decided you can have another chance, lucky you will be back up in 7 days. If not, the ban will be made permanent and I hope you then understand we are not willing to give you another chance.

Best of luck, I guess, is all I can say for the next 7 days or so.

PS: I'm locking this topic to avoid the "hate and bullying" that inevitably gets posted here every time you come back... You're welcome.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Introduce Yourself”