SoTW #14 - Favorite TV Series!

Signature of the week - A special contest to design the best signature image based on a specific theme given each week.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

SoTW #14 - Favorite TV Series!
Lewis
Hey! This week you have to make a signature for your favorite TV series! (It really doesn't matter what program as long as its on tv! )

The rules:
  • No explicit content that isn't suitable for minors!
  • The signature's maximum size is around 500x200 *If it looks that size, I'll accept it* .
  • Only one entry allowed per user (If the user posted more then one signature then the first posted will be picked). NOTE: If you posted a signature before and you want to put a new one just edit the old post and remove it from the post.
  • Your signature must obey the week's theme.
Prize will be a lovely SoTW badge and 15 CC from yours truly. Get your entries in! Competition ends : Thursday 8th September
SoTW #15 starts : Thursday 15th September
SoTW Badge.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RunarM
Hardcore Programmer
Hardcore Programmer

Re: SoTW #14 - Favorite TV Series!
RunarM
Here is my entry:

There is no loop so watch it here:
http://RunarM.org/HIMYM.gif

BTW; why didn't you reply to my private message?
Just another day in my life.
http://www.codexvideos.com
Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
I love that xD

Also, I diddnt notice... I replied now, if that means anything to you.
Snyper345
VIP - Donator
VIP - Donator

I had to resize it after i had finished it because i realised that it had to be 500x200 so.. the quality is kinda crap.. LOL

Lewis
Coding God
Coding God

Lewis
It's a shame that nobody enters these anymore. It doesnt look like I will continue doing them, Which is a huge shame to me. On a better note I will choose the winner to be RunarM, Sorry snyper, you could have always tried to fix the quality up :) I will transfer 15 credits to you, Also a further 75 since I wont continue.
DarkyKnife
Top Poster
Top Poster

I was going to join, but realised, that this sotw theme is not for me, btw grats to the winner :D
Visit my Youtube chanel
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “SoTW”